Saturday 22 June 2013

That high school girl

Last day in bail then back home to Australia, for only 2 months then back on the plan to our last stop again Hawaii !!

Anyways high school.....

I was that girl that got on with everyone even those teachers that everyone hated. As much as I tried getting out school it wasn't that bad just the morning hate waking up early -.- 

Anyways in 5th form I was on clue nine getting all A's, being part of every school function... Life was looking good for me so far, until my nana had past away, she meant the world to me... She lived back in Samoa, every time we went to vist her she's always siting on the bed looking outside like she knew we where coming,  (we would always surprise her) her smile always lit up the room.. 
After the passing on the grandma I wasn't that girl again.. I blocked out pretty much everyone I never went out lot party or just hang with friends. I just felt so lost

2012 came around... And i came back to my self.. Through the help of my family I recovered from the lost of my beautiful grandma.. 2012 was a good year my last year of high school making new friends and even that some one came into my life. His name was Dylan, he was the guy that I was looking for, we had our ups and down but at young live stage nothing could have knocked us over. He was into his rugby league and me into my surfing, we even made it in the schools best couple which I agree haha... 
Well school was coming to an end I was going back to Samoa for 3 weeks and Dylan stayed back in Australia, 

Being with my family was the best thing! They replaced my stress of what I have to face once holiday are over and since no more high school I was coming into the really world. But my last week with my family I heard a roomer from my best friend that Dylan couldn't keep his willy in his pants... Stupid love

( stay tuned ✌)

No comments:

Post a Comment